We love to work with people who have a way with numbers; who are diligent and keep up to the highest professional standards and integrity.
We are Hiring
Qualified Chartered Accountant with zero / 1 year experience
- Technically sound in the fields of direct and indirect taxes, accounting and auditing standards and international taxation
- Lead statutory and tax audits.
- Review completed work of junior colleagues and manage them efficiently.
- Guide and direct the team members in undertaking the tasks assigned to them.
- Train and update the junior colleagues on the technical front.
- Accountable for the work of their team members.
- Work closely with the tax department in the matters of assessments and appeals.
- Proactive in identifying the needs of the clients and resolving issues.
Semi-qualified Chartered Accountant having completed articleship in a reputed firm
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect taxes, accounting and auditing standards.
- Good soft skills required to perform the work.
- Undertake statutory and tax audits.
- Assume higher responsibilities while undertaking any work assigned.
- Assist the junior colleagues in completing their tasks.
Cleared CPT and/ or IPCC and eligible for articleship as per ICAI guidelines
- Good academic background with exposure to extra-curricular activities.
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.